Black Knight Satellite Mystery
Can’t read? Click PLAY to listen to this article.
ISS films The Black Knight Satellite UFO very close to Soyuz Spacecraft – January 2016 !!!
Recently, one of the most controversial topics have been circulating around the internet, a mysterious object known as the “Black Knight Satellite” which is a mysterious object believe to have been or IS orbiting planet earth for over 50 years! Known as the “Black knight Satellite” by many in the UFO and Alien research communities, it is said that the Black Knight Satellite is an artificial alien satellite or object of unknown origins.
‘The Black Knight originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago according to Ham Radio Operator who decoded a series of signals from the Unidentified Satellite.’
Let’s start from the beginning…
The year was 1954, 3 years before the first artificial Earth satellite Sputnik 1 was launched by the Soviet Union on Friday, May 14, 1954. The Soviet Sputnik 1 was the first man-made object to orbit the Earth and during the time, numerous articles were published in the newspapers with statements being made by retired naval aviation major and UFO researcher Donald Major D. E. Keyhoe who made claims the US Air Force had reported that not one but possibly two artificial satellites orbiting around planet earth. With these claims circulating , scientists at the White Sands Government facility in New Mexico were relentless in studying these unknown objects to determine their origins and locate them.
The St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “satellite” showing the national coverage of the story as seen in the following image:
Later that Summer, on August 23, 1954, the story got even more CONTROVERSIAL as Aviation Week magazine at the time stated two satellites had been found which they mapped out at an altitude of 400 and 600 miles above earth which they called “natural satellites”. FULL QUOTE BELOW:
Pentagon scare over the observance of two previously unobserved satellites orbiting the earth has dissipated with the identification of the objects as natural, not artificial satellites. Dr. Lincoln LaPaz, expert on extraterrestrial bodies from the University of New Mexico, headed the identification project. One satellite is orbiting about 400 miles out, while the other track is 600 miles from the earth. Pentagon thought momentarily the Russians had beaten the U.S. to space explorations.
The Black Knight Satellite Facts – What We Know So Far
- The discoverer of Pluto, Clyde Tombaugh was tasked by the Defense Department to locate the mystery object.
- The Black knight satellite has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now according to monitoring agencies around the world.
- The USA and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “mysterious” unknown space object.
- Rumors has it Nikola Tesla was the first man to “intercept” a signal from this otherworldly satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs. See the lost inventions of Nikola Tesla where he talked about his “Tesla-scope” and wrote a paper titled “Interplanetary Communication” by. Nikola Tesla
- Since the 1930′s all around the world astronomers have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly might have came from the “Black Knight”.
- Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas. This was in In 1957
- Time Magazine wrote about it on March, 7th 1960.
- The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.
- It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System. According to the decoded message, the Black Knight originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.
- On August 23, 1954 the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
- NASA has released official images which apparently show the Black Knight Satellite!
Black Knight Satellite Pictures – NASA OFFICIAL HD IMAGES
The following are the OFFICIAL black knight satellite NASA pictures. (Click on the thumbnails to ENLARGE). All images are High Definition (HD) shots that are 2049 x 2048 pixels. The official URL links for these images are posted below so that you can obtain more direct “details” on these PHOTOS itself if you need confirmation that NASA is the source. Below are the ORIGINAL “black knight satellite” pictures. Enjoy!
Black Knight Satellite HOAX or REAL?
Take a look at the following video which is well detailed about the mysterious “Black Knight Satellite”. Is there some cover-up going on here that the public is not aware of? What could this strange unidentified object in space be? Aliens maybe? ancient satellite? Whatever it seems to be, the fact it, this black knight satellite could be REAL! Judge for yourself…
Mysterious Black Knight Satellite Is REAL! Alien Coverup Uncovered 8/7/2015 (Watch Video BELOW)
BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE DECODED
Recently, on Nov 18, 2015 The Black Knight Satellite Mystery became an even more popular topic on the internet after Giant Corporation “PEPSI” released a 10 minutes short film titled “BLACK KNIGHT DECODED” which is stirring up some controversy as conspiracy theorists worldwide started to wonder if there is an agenda behind producing such film.
With already over 2,000,000 VIEWS, this black knight satellite short film made by PEPSI is going VIRAL, WATCH IT BELOW:
Even though the black knight satellite is a trending conspiracy that has been quiet for decades, while there are companies like Pepsi making a “parody” pushing the mysterious object, there is still a possibility of it being NOTHING AT ALL.
However, many do not trust government and big corporations as it won’t be the first time a deception is pulled on the masses.
The following is some comments what others are saying about this PEPSI Short film about the BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE..
-Nikola Tesla, and the Black Knight Satellite is indeed both real. But why is Pepsi doing this?
-This is nothing but a PSYOP for something big to program the masses for the next coming FALSE FLAG
-Wake up folks. The deception is coming
-They show you the truth in plain sight. people need to wake up and see that this is real and really isn’t science fiction at all. look up “THE WATCHERS”. Look up project blue beam. Look up the alien deception. think about ALL the movies and cartoons that showed aliens and just THINK. Its all there… its all BEEN there is whole time
-I also think Pepsi is prepping humanity for an Alien Savior. That’s going to be so far from the truth. There is no Aliens. They are of the Fallen Ones and their goal is to corrupt and destroy humanity.
Remember to ALWAYS do your own diligence and use CRITICAL THINKING when analyzing any information! TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, COMMENT BELOW!