Albert Einstein Puzzle – Is Einstein’s riddle the worlds hardest riddle? Not Really…
Many have claimed it is… Do you think you can solve this Albert Einstein riddle?
Also, if you like solving riddles, see our previous blog “Emerald Tablet DECODED by Isaac Newton! – CRYPTIC MESSAGE CONTAINS SECRETS OF TRANSMUTATION!”
The story is that Albert Einstein created this puzzle as a young man, and claimed that “98% of the entire world’s population couldn’t solve it” . Although we couldn’t link back to an original source where this “Albert Einstein Puzzle” originated the true origin of this riddle is so far unknown. However, Intergalactic Vault feel’s it is a remarkable one to say the least and will surely make you THINK and simulate your brainpower, that’s why we’re posting it…
TAKE THE CHALLENGE, COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER!
Albert Einstein once said, “You can’t solve a problem with the same mind that created it.”
Albert Einstein Puzzle – Here Is The Riddle
There are a total of five houses next to each other on a street, with each painted five different colors. In every house lives a person of different nationality. The five home-owners each drink a different beverage, each smoke a different brand of cigar & keep a different pet… Who owns the fish?
So the question is… Who owns the fish? Can you figure it out? If you haven’t just yet, hold your horses! Einstein predicted that only 2% of the world’s population could solve this riddle so he supposedly included 15 clues to help you out…
Albert Einstein Puzzle – THE 15 CLUES
- The British man lives in a red house.
- The Swedish man keeps dogs as pets.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
- The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The Blends smoker lives next to the one who drinks water.
COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER!
It doesn’t count if you googled the answer! But if you didn’t and you solved it congratulations!
You are now part of the 2% of people who tried to solve this puzzle. This was a decent riddle, and especially fun for those who like riddles with systematic solutions. And even if you didn’t get the solution don’t worry, it’s no big deal and for sure you at least got a good mental workout. ( :
Please SHARE this RIDDLE with your friends or anyone you know!